Books and Charts
Masts, Booms, Poles
Sails - used
- For sale | 21/04/2010 - 14:50 | Yachts | south coast UK |
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Built in Spain
Designer: Ron Holland
Maximum Draft: 5'
Engine Brand: NONE
Fuel Tanks: ??
- 2006 Mast & Boom by Formula Spars
- Swept back Spreaders
- Chainplates were moved aft (no need for runners)
- Double Set of spreaders
- All standing & running rigging is in good order
- Carbon Spi. pole
- Aluminium pulpit, pushpits (one needs repair), stanchions and guardrails
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Lewmar Winches
- 2 X coach roof winches
- 2 X jib sheet winches
- Harken extreme angle fairleads on the coach roof
- Harken Genoa sheet tracks and new mainsheet track
- Owners comment
- Would not recommend sleeping in. She is totally stripped out could do with a paint job down below.
- All sails are 2006 by McWilliam
- No.1 Headsail
- 1 x Heavy Spinnaker
- 1 x Light Spinnaker (needs a repair)
- All in good condition
- Very competitive IRC .882
- Refitted in 2005 including respray
- She is ideal for club racing with great fun and very capable of winning races
- Absolute flyer in light winds and flat water
- She has beaten a Corby 25 over the line 2 out of 3 times in the summer in flat light weather.
- Excellent racing record
- Comes ready to race
- Exterior condition is very good
- Inside the basic structure of the bulk heads , nav table and galley exist just as wood and the bunk bases exist.
- Other than that all else is removed.
- All the instruments , wiring etc is gone.
- The engine was aft of the companionway and thatâ€™s just a bare section with only the mountings.
- There is no fuel or water tanks.
Brand new Harken mainsheet track and car never sailed with before.
New 2009 double 57mm carbo block for mainsheet.
New mainsheet for 2009.
All new coach roof extreme angle fairlead, with 2006 harken cleats.
areas that need attention
small rip on white kite, Dont need a new pannel so nothing major.
Pullpit needs attention