Books and Charts
Masts, Booms, Poles
Sails - used
- For sale | 14/11/2013 - 10:16 | Business Opportunites | Mooloolaba, Qld, Australia | 375000
Sunshine Sailing Australia [SSA] is a well established profitable sailing school based in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast Qld.
Combine pleasure with business, sail the coastlines enjoying your passion and pass on valuable sailing techniques to enthusiastic clients learning to sail.
We compete every year in the Brisbane to Gladstone, Hamilton Island Race Week and sail to Lord Howe, we have also competed in the last two Sydney to Hobarts.
We deliver sailing to children and adults in dinghies, youth and adults in Keelboats and adults in Yachts. Our courses are RYA Competent Crew, Day and Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster through to Ocean. We also deliver RYA Powerboat Level 2, CEVNI, PPR and all short courses.
* RYA and YA recognised. Established over 15 years.
* Very good revenue growth every year for the past five years.
* Excellent Gross profit margin.
* 3.1% Rent Ratio.
* Excellent Repeat Business. (Good will).
* Extensive, fully documented and up to date database.
* Secure lease in the most prominent position at the Wharf Marina in Mooloolaba (Next to Underwater World).
* Great staff if needed. 10 years local experience
* Training and business manual.
* All BAS, TAX records up to date and ready for your inspection.
* Perect for a husband and wife team, or put it under full management.
Established staff already within business happy to continue on.
First established in 1990 as the Sunshine Coast Sailing Academy we are now called Sunshine Sailing Australia Pty Ltd and recognised as one of Australia's leading sail experience providers.
We are located at The Wharf Mooloolaba, Parkyn Parade on the edge of the Mooloolah River, meters from the sea and 100 paces from the best beach in Queensland.
Mooloolaba offers a unique shopping experience that is unrivalled by other holiday destinations. There is an exciting new shopping precinct with many upmarket retail stores and dinning, Mooloolaba has something to offer everyone. Mooloolaba's great accommodation, fashionable cafes and shops make it a top vacation and leisure spot for locals, Brisbane, out-of state and overseas visitors.
Mooloolaba is also well known as an excellent venue for state, national and international sailing events, as well as other water sports and social activities.
Our location provides sheltered waters for dinghies in the Mooloola River, yachts in the small bay and open ocean sailing in minutes. The Sandy Straits and Fraser Island are just to the north; Moreton Bay, its inland waterways and Gold Coast are just to the south; it's perfect for overnight courses.
We teach sailing to people from 7 to 77 years old, in dinghies and yachts, inshore and offshore, beginner to yachtmaster. All completed courses include certificate and logbook endorsed by the RYA, recognised nationally and internationally.
Our satisfied customers include local schools, Maroochy council programs and sailing enthusiasts locally, nationally and internationally.