- Two 'big boat' weekends, racing under IRC and IRM, with eligibility limited so that boats should be broadly similar
- Two Spring Championship weekends for White Group boats, with a separate start line for Laser SB3s
- Sportsboat Rule class - trapezes and moveable ballast now permitted
- Level class racing for J/109, J/105, Laser SB3, Hunter 707, 1720 and J/80
- Extracted results for any class with eight or more boats in an IRC-rated class.
As always there will be a warm welcome for all competitors at Warsash Sailing Club’s base at Shore House by the entrance to the River Hamble where class prizes of Mumm champagne will again be available in the Club each week, courtesy of sponsors Raymarine. The Notice of Race is now available on the website www.warsashsc.org.uk as well as from the Raymarine stand at the London boat show. On-line entries can be made by credit card.
Enquiries regarding the Raymarine Warsash Spring Series can be made to Warsash Sailing Club 01489 583575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .