Racing at the 34th America's Cup was canned today by the Race Director.
Races 11 and 12 have been postponed due to today's wind limit of 20.1 knots being exceeded, in conjunction with a strong ebb tide. The wind against tide conditions makes for a particularly choppy sea state on an Francisco Bay. At the time of postponement (1:31 pm PT), the wind was blowing 25 knots.
Today's two races have been postponed until tomorrow and from now on the schedule increases with racing taking place every day, until a winner is decided.