PRPETAPR Works is a leading PR & communications consultancy specialising in the leisure marine market - from Product Launches to Personalities to Press Offices.United Kingdom | PR services |
PR Works : A UK-based yachting communications consultancy with an international reach
Peta Stuart-Hunt is a strategic PR and communications expert running an established and well respected PR consultancy, PR Works. She devises and manages results-driven campaigns on behalf of a wide-ranging portfolio of clients and events and combines first-class PR skills with enthusiasm, charm, humour, hard work and most importantly, excellent contacts.
In addition to creating impact via the usual mix of PR disciplines, Peta has wholeheartedly embraced social media platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook and her PR Works blog to further promote her clients' interests when appropriate. Peta & PR Works is UK-based with an international reach.
Recent & current clients
• Hudson Wight Performance Sailwear
• RORC Rating Office
• Brewin Dolphin 12 Metre Worlds & British Tour
• J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race
• The Royal Southern Yacht Club
• Versadock International
• Marine Blast Multimedia
• The Westward Cup
Some media and client testimonials:
Bob Fisher: PR Works is a suitably apt title for Peta’s business and she regularly proves this. Her work, notably in the marine and leisure markets, is based on experience and carried out with staggering efficiency. Her knowledge is vast and her contacts wide and varied, such that she is able to provide the services her clients seek. Having been the beneficiary of her efforts, I have confidence in recommending Peta Stuart Hunt to those in need of her services.
Richard Simmonds|Sunset+Vine APP: As the former Skandia Cowes Week host broadcasters, strong innovative storylines were critical to the quality of our television news coverage. Peta has a track record at finding strong and imaginative news stories and features. As an example, she discovered a veteran competitor who has been competing in Cowes for more that fifty consecutive years, a story that enjoyed national television news and broadsheet newspaper coverage.
Liz Rushall: Peta worked for me for the best part of 9 years initially when she headed up the PR division at Willoughby Stewart Associates, and subsequently we retained her when she went freelance. As PR was fundamental to Gill's marketing strategy I relied heavily on Peta's excellent work. Always professional, upbeat, creative, prompt and scarily efficient, she was a fantastic extension to my very small marketing team. And, also of tremendous personal support to me and many of the management team.
David Barrow: Peta has a 'can do' attitude, backed with excellent communication skills, a wide contact base, and supported by a great sense of humour. PR Works has worked with some of the premier accounts in the industry, and Peta is known for her tenacious attitude plus getting the best for PR Works clients.
Conrad Humphreys|CEO, Sport Environment Ltd: Peta is a great PR person, detailed, hard working, dedicated and great fun, she's also lovely.
David McCreary| Editor, Scuttlebutt Europe: For anyone seeking corporate public and media relations, particularly in the sports / marine arena, I wholeheartedly recommend Peta Stuart-Hunt. I have worked with her for many years, as webmaster for the International Sailing Federation and the Royal Ocean Racing Club, and as editor of the Scuttlebutt Europe newsletter. Peta's press releases are invariably well written in terms of style, format, content and grammar, making my life as an editor of a popular newsletter much easier. Her connections in the marine and sports industries, along with her vast experience in both, make her the consummate professional and an excellent choice for any firm wishing to increase its global presence."
Michelle Warner, Cowes Week Ltd: Peta did an outstanding job of raising the profile of Cowes Week in the media over the 8 years she spent as our press officer; growing our exposure in the press exponentially. Her attention to detail and diligence are second-to-none.Normal.dotm 0 0 1 38 221 PR Works 1 1 271 12.0 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false There's much, much more on the PR Works website at http://www.prworksuk.com -->
- Prince Michael of Kent GCVO is Race Starter for the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race July 2 | 9/06/2016 09.19The Island Sailing Club in Cowes, Isle of Wight, is delighted that Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, has been confirmed as the Race Starter for the 2016 J.P.
- Catch up with Lizzy Foreman prior to Leg 2 Mini Transat Iles de Guadeloupe start on Saturday 31st Oct | 28/10/2015 18.18
- RSrnYC Academy talent gears up for 35th Student Yachting World Cup 2015 | 9/10/2015 17.49The 2015 Student Yachting World Cup (SYWoC), an ISAF-recognised event hosted and run by students for students, is being held in France between 13-20 October and this year will host around 150 compe
- Sailing Networks sponsors Hamble Big Boat Championship | 9/10/2015 17.43Sailing Networks sponsors Hamble Big Boat Championship
- More Rio hopefuls race in Round the Island Race on Saturday | 22/06/2015 09.49Team Volvo sailors Giles Scott and Hannah Mills of the British Sailing Team will be taking to the water on board the IMOCA 60 JP Morgan Asset Management Rosalba in this year’s J.P.
- The J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race – an every-day story of racing folk… | 15/06/2015 17.54…until, that is, you throw in a handful of high-tech speedsters, glamorous classics, famous sailing families, and some Olympic sports stars, all competing in this annual sporting institu
- SIR BEN AINSLIE UNVEILS MEMORIAL TO HEATH SAILING TRAGEDY | 17/05/2015 12.22On 15th May Sir Ben Ainslie, the most successful sailor in Olympic history, unveiled the restored bow section of a yacht owned by former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath, which was wrecked in a stor
- Matt Reid goes from last to first in Royal Southern Match Cup Qualifier | 14/04/2015 09.47Matt Reid won his last match racing outing at one of the RYA Winter Series events at WPNSA, and Annabel Vose won hers.
- Record turnout expected at the J-Cup 2014 | Royal Southern Yacht Club 23-26 July 2014 | 14/07/2014 15.08This year the J-Cup returns to the Royal Southern Yacht Club in Hamble and includes the Lombard-sponsored J/97 Championships and incorporates the J/109 UK National Championships.
- Tom Mallindine undefeated in Royal Southern Match Cup Qualifier | 6/05/2014 17.01The Royal Southern Match Cup Qualifier was held on the Solent in a fleet of J80s on 3rd May with three Invitations to the ISAF Grade 2 Royal Southern Match Cup in June (12-15) to play for.