Owen Clarke DesignOCD have long been recognised as being at the leading edge of sailboat design and we are now applying that technology led innovative design approach to IRC race boats and custom performance cruisers.Naval architect |
- FOR SALE – Owen Clarke designed Class 40 #90, 40 Degrees 2 | 26/11/2013 17.58FOR SALE – Owen Clarke designed Class 40 #90, 40 Degrees 2
- French pro-amateur pair in lead pack on the four year old Brit designed and built Class 40 Matouba | 8/11/2013 10.20The French pro-amateur pairing of Sébastien Audigane and Bertrand Guillonneau having led for part of the first day re holding their own on the four year old Brit designed
- IMOCA Open 60’s – how are the old boats going to compare with the new? | 27/10/2013 17.28
- Owen Clarke trimaran success at Nationals | 23/10/2013 20.28The trimaran Spirit snatched second place in the Australian Multihull National titles. This Owen Clarke 40’ tri built In the UK in the early 90’s and formerly
- Gamesa, Mike Golding's Open 60 for sale through OCD brokerage | 16/03/2013 20.27
- Owen Clarke 3rd generation Class 40 for sale through OCD brokerage | 24/11/2012 15.11Listing agreement has just been signed on this exciting new addition to our line of brokered yachts.
- Owen Clarke Design announce their first mid-size IRC racing yacht design | 6/10/2012 17.20OCD 401 IRC Offshore-Inshore Racing Yacht
- Alex Mehran and Truth demolish Transpac record | 12/07/2012 17.03US sailor Alex Mehran crossed the line early Monday morning on his Owen Clarke designed Open 50 Truth to set a new solo Transpac record.
- Huge Reduction in Sale Price of performance cruiser Spirit of Adventure | 28/01/2012 14.19
- 40 Degrees completes the podium for TJV | 29/11/2011 17.38