Incidences SailsIncidences Sails' is known for her multihulls sailing and racing results, but is also very diversified. Small or large sails, every project benefit from her experience, reliability and performance.France | Sailmakers |
Hard facts on Incidence Sails
Incidences Sails in few figures :
- 100 people on five lofts in France: Brest, La Rochelle, Lorient, Fial in Vendée and Incidences Méditerranée in Frejus
- 5 dealers around the world (Ireland, Australlia, Germany, Martinique and St Martin)
- 7200 m2 of saimaker floor plan
- A turnover of 12 million Euros
The excellence and performance to serve all :
If Incidences Sails’ impact is known for its multihulls sailing and racing results, its production is very diversified. Small or large sails, all projects benefit from the group’s experience. Alongside the greatest skippers, Incidences Sails has won a special expertise in reliability and performance. And it has put that service on all these sails: big boats, cruises or racing.
Its leading position for sails to the unit now opens up new horizons across Europe for the entire Group.
Significant performances in 2011:
▪ Around the world solo by Thomas Coville on Sodébo
▪ Jeremy Beyou won the Solitaire du Figaro by winning three legs
▪ Wally 80 “Ryokan” and “Genie” take the two top places in the Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup !
▪ Victory of the 50’ Actual skippered by Yves Le Blevec on the Transat Jacques Vabre 2011
▪ Maxi Banque Populaire V and PRB won the Fastnet Race in their categories
▪ Tour of the British Isles with the Maxi Banque Populaire V
▪ Jules Verne Trophy: Jean-Baptiste Le Vaillant and the crew of the Maxi Banque Populaire V won the trophy in 45 days 13 hours 42 minutes and 53 seconds with two additional records:
Equator to Equator record in 32 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes and 30 seconds
Indian Ocean crossing record (Cape Agulhas / South of Tasmania) in 8 days 7 hoyurs, 22 minutes and 15 seconds
Incidences Sails is also at the heart of the The America Cup with the AC45 Energy Team and Loïc Peyron.
- Vendée Globe : towards a 6th victory for Incidences Sails? | 5/11/2012 13.13For over twenty years, Incidences Sails has been the favorite offshore skippers’ sails provider.
- Incidences Sails on the Voiles de Saint-Tropez | 11/10/2012 08.35
- Incidences Sails acquires "Eurosails Manufacturing" in Palma | 26/06/2012 07.54
- Incidences Sails welcomes Theodore Tsoulfas, new Incidences Agent in Greece | 18/06/2012 13.06As part of their new international strategy and in order to raise awa
- Incidences Sails alongside Energy Team in Venice | 23/05/2012 05.17The French boat, skippered by Loick Peyron won this Sunday, May 20 its first victory on the circuit of the Americas's Cup World Series.
- One, two or three hulls .... Incidences Sails on every type of boats | 21/04/2012 14.12
- Incidences Sails at the Dusseldorf Boot | 10/02/2012 14.55Known as the largest international event in the sector of sailing and boating, the Boot Show in Düsseldorf took place from 20 to 29 January.
- Incidences Sails, sailmaker of the Maxi Trimaran Banque Populaire V, holder of its 5th Jules Verne Trophy | 10/02/2012 14.46Gone from Brest on November 22, the Maxi Banque Populaire V won the Jules Verne Trophy this Friday, January 6th in 45 days 13 hours 42 minutes 53 seconds improving the re