Jason Ker on the 40 One Design...more- Last updated22/01/2013 - 08:35
MACIF Vendee Globe winner profile...more- Last updated29/01/2013 - 11:39
Pineapple Cup–Montego Bay Race 2013 preview...more- Last updated17/01/2013 - 08:38
Francois Gabart wins the 2012-3 Vendee Globe...more- Last updated28/01/2013 - 07:14
- 29/01/2013 - 11:39Can't get over how brutally simple these boat are compared to a Volvo 70 for example...! No runner blocks, just machined ferrules. ...Read More
- 29/01/2013 - 11:35Can't get over how brutally simple these boat are compared to a Volvo 70 for example...! No runner blocks, just machined ferrules. ...Read More
- 10 knot jump in world sailing speed record in 10 days
- Grant Dalton airs his views
- Russell Coutts' Cupdate
- Life on board at 40 knots
- Ben Ainslie on his America's Cup future
Ryan Breymaier Maserati: Lucky breakOn Maserati we have caught a lucky break with the weather in the last 18 hours. ...
Ryan Breymaier Maserati: Congratulations FrancoisToday is going to be a day of threading the needle on Maserati. We are skirting ...
Alex Thomson: Staying close to JPLast night I saw some pretty strong winds, up to 30 knots, so I am very ...
To coincide with our 10th Anniversary we have launched a new website for 2013 where you ...
The Hamble-based Royal Southern Yacht Club continues to develop and implement opportunities to get people onto ...
Photo: C.Launay/ Alex Thomson Racing/ HUGO BOSS “It’s about finishing the race.” Caterham Composites provides the design and ...
All time favourites...
A new chapter in the 100ft
Following the account of our lap
With the Farr 40 class now