More details of Thomas Coville's new Sodebo maxi-trimaran...more- Last updated12/03/2014 - 11:42
Oracle Team USA announces preliminary crew...more- Last updated07/03/2014 - 08:17
Mat Belcher to skipper Team Australia...more- Last updated06/03/2014 - 06:39
New York to Barcelona Race 2014 update...more- Last updated10/03/2014 - 10:22
- 12/03/2014 - 11:42Very interesting to see those pics James. I suppose Coville must be disappointed that the slightly longer and more technical Sodebo was unable to ...Read More
- 07/03/2014 - 03:09Yes! This needs as much support as possible. Great idea and Rob is the right man for the job to drive it forward. ...Read More
- British campaign for the 35th America's Cup: Almost a green light
- 10 knot jump in world sailing speed record in 10 days
- Grant Dalton airs his views
- Russell Coutts' Cupdate
- Life on board at 40 knots
Solo Maitre Coq 2014It is always good to get the first race of the season out the way to ...
Hannah Diamond: Now part of Team VolvoTransport is a huge thing for campaigning sailors. We drive all over Europe, often 12-13 hour ...
Stephen Park: Looking back at 2013As 2013 draws to a close, it is traditionally the time to reflect on the past ...
FOR SALE – Owen Clarke designed Class 40 #90, 40 Degrees 2 40 Degrees 2, currently ...
The French pro-amateur pairing of Sébastien Audigane and Bertrand Guillonneau having led for part of the ...
Since last weeks’ IMOCA meeting considerably more information is available on how 60s designed to the ...