Safety committee formed for the 34th Americas Cup...more- Last updated15/05/2013 - 05:19
Artemis Offshore Academy duo retire from UK Mini Fastnet 2013...more- Last updated14/05/2013 - 09:08
Iain Murray and Stephen Barclay on the Artemis AC72 capsize and Andrew Simpson death...more- Last updated10/05/2013 - 23:59
Andrew Simpson dies during Artemis Racing AC72 capsize...more- Last updated10/05/2013 - 14:36
- 17/05/2013 - 18:09Erm. Don't know how that slipped in. Mike Golding can claim one westabout non-stop plus three completed Vendee Globes. I'm sure that Herve ...Read More
- 17/05/2013 - 15:15With respect to the statement above concerning Brian Thompson being the only person to circumnavigate the globe 4x non stop, Thomas Coville has ...Read More
- 10 knot jump in world sailing speed record in 10 days
- Grant Dalton airs his views
- Russell Coutts' Cupdate
- Life on board at 40 knots
- Ben Ainslie on his America's Cup future
Two weeks to the SolitaireWith just two weeks before the start of the season’s main event, La Solitaire du Figaro, ...
Bodacious Dream wins again!Jamestown, R.I. Boat #118 Bodacious Dream wins Second Leg, New York to Newport, R.I., of The ...
Bodacious dream win leg 1 of the Atlantic cup!Bodacious Dream win leg 1 of The Atlantic Cup 2013... Apologies for not writing sooner, as I ...
'Champion of Champions' 2013 Round trip to Barbados gives Royal Southern Yacht Club Summer Series sailors a big prize to aim forFor the second year running, the Barbados Tourism Authority is providing a stunning prize for the ...
The McConaghy MC38 Autumn Cup held on Pittwater, Sydney, crowned John Bacon, Dark Star, as the ...
Adastra, the ground breaking composite superyacht built by McConaghy Boats in China has been awarded a ...
All time favourites...
A new chapter in the 100ft
Following the account of our lap
With the Farr 40 class now